Cadillac Escalade GMT800 with 30″inch Wheels (DUBS)

Cadillac was owned by General Motors which produce luxury vehicles targeting primarily United States and Canada markets. Thus, Cadillac Escalade is consider a luxury sport utility vehicle.

Cadillac Escalade (GMT800) The 2nd generation of –

Engines –

2002-2003 5.3 L Vortec V8, 285 hp (213 kW)

2004-2006 5.3 L Vortec V8, 295 hp (220 kW)

2002-2006 6.0 L HO Vortec V8, 345 hp (257 kW)

Weights – 6,800 lb (3,080 kg)

Cadillac Escalade EXT – is a pickup truck

0-60 mph (97 km/h) – 6.8 seconds

Cadillac Escalade GMT800 with 30"inch rims (DUBS wheels)

Cadillac Escalade GMT800 with 30″inch rims (DUBS wheels)

Cadillac Escalade GMT800 with 30 inch wheels

Cadillac Escalade GMT800 with 30 inch wheels

Cadillac Escalade GMT800 with 30 inch wheels

Cadillac Escalade GMT800 with 30 inch wheels

Cadillac Escalade GMT800 with 26"inch Omega Hypnotic Spinning Rims

Cadillac Escalade GMT800 with 26″inch Omega Hypnotic Spinning Rims

Modified Custom White Cadillac Escalade with 30? Rims

Tuned Modified Blackout Cadillac Escalade MINC Edition

Modified Cadillac Escalade on Facebook

Subscribe now to know more about this modified cars

Name

No Spam, we value your privacy !

42 Comments »

1. stacey said,

May 26, 2008 at 8:30 am

the cadillac with 30’s was butter.very hoootttt!!!!!

2. kevin said,

May 30, 2008 at 3:07 am

ridin big on dem rimz,i wish i those rite therr

3. kevin said,

May 30, 2008 at 3:10 am

u should be at tha car show knockin dem boyz down 30” inch rimz

4. Martise Anderson said,

August 3, 2008 at 9:51 am

Say man keep that bitch shining the streets 4real and it is haters out and around so if they hate then hit’em up with that chopper r what ever blowes a nigga dead.Hope to see you with another clean big ass ride soon c u later.

5. matthew sean said,

August 3, 2008 at 3:52 pm

I like them 30’s…I am a big fan of rims…imy dad bought me a lamborghini for my 18th bday in may and I had put sum chrome giovanni 17’s on it…its a 97 diablo. But keep them rims clean and ride smoothly.

6. killer said,

August 9, 2008 at 11:10 am

esos rines estan bien asquerosos jajajajajaja¡ hay ya me orine

7. killer said,

August 9, 2008 at 11:13 am

i want you gringo oh shet puro azteca mexicano

8. jamer said,

August 9, 2008 at 11:17 am

pudrete kevin

9. brandon said,

August 10, 2008 at 10:38 am

ne pos ta bien mamalonas

10. EL PITON said,

dahor emmm vix

14. bk said,

November 23, 2008 at 7:35 am

not bad

15. u.b said,

December 2, 2008 at 11:38 am

what did you have to modify on the truck to fit them bad boys on ? I HAVE SOME 26” THAT IM GOING TO PUT ON BUT I DONT KNOW IF THE ARE GOING TO RUB .

16. Radrick Davis said,

December 3, 2008 at 8:00 am

dat bi*ch mounted up naw mean where dat bi*ch at when i get out ima hit dat bi*ch up for alick my nig*a

17. Radrick Davis said,

December 3, 2008 at 8:06 am

mane nigga dont be buttin that bk sh*t hoe with yo lame weak as* blood all day ho you stupid as* donut crab or watever the fu*k you r

18. ale said,

April 6, 2009 at 4:54 pm

nice rims!! did you use air suspension or not?? it’ll more awesome and nice if you lowering your springs!!

19. Mr. Porsche said,

April 14, 2009 at 9:17 am

Lol wow. There are so many smart people here. 30″ rims… what a waste of money, why lift a truck if you arent going to take it off road? Cause you have a small d*ck lol thats why. Oh and lmao at matthew sean, how cute, your daddy bought you a lambo, I really hope you wreck it, because you probably dont even know how to drive worth a damn. I cant believe that sh*t, I had to work for my 75 Porsche and I would gladly rip you a new one anyday…. lol “My daddy bought me a Lambo” lol I really cant stop laughing. But seriously, with the money in this Escalade you could have bought something like a Supra and had it out accelerating AND out handling (wait…. you morons wouldn’t know what handling is) many exotic cars. ROFL Thanks guys for making a wise persons day ;)

20. dumba*s fu*k said,

April 27, 2009 at 2:42 am

your a fu*kin dumba*s mr porsche. u aint wise ho u jus a bi*ch. that lac truck on dem 30s…thats tight. who f*ckin cares if it cant go off road. sum of us aint rednecks n like to look clean while we ball. u fu*kin hillbilly fu*k. go f**k your sister

21. jermaine said,

June 3, 2009 at 9:37 am

22. RSR said,

June 9, 2009 at 4:49 am

Seriously, this ugly as sh*t piece of junk just SCREAMS small pen1s! Awful, just awful.

23. Edward said,

June 9, 2009 at 4:52 am

I love it that they only people commenting with positive remarks to this travesty cant spell worth a damn. I cant even make sense of what they are saying. That tells you something right there… this is for the wrong side of the tracks kind.

24. David Sanders said,

June 23, 2009 at 12:03 pm

Too bad all of my cars will beat your piece of sh*t Porsche.
    Including my 08′ SSC Ultimate Aero TT.
    And my 08′ Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren.

25. thiroux said,

June 30, 2009 at 12:07 pm

you think dem lil hot wheelz look clean on tha streetz my fleetwood stomps wit the new 34 ashantis

26. Bob said,

July 24, 2009 at 4:52 am

Maybe if you hadn’t wasn’t your money on ugly-ass wheels and a Cadillac truck, you’d live in a nice house. Way to throw away your money on a depreciating asset, and an ugly one at that.

Seriously, those wheels are just plain stupid. Cars are meant to have a certain amount of rubber and air between the wheels and the ground, and you’ve gone and replaced that with what is little better than a wagon wheel with a rubber band around it. I bet it rides like crap (too low a profile and massive unsprung weight), and I wouldn’t be surprised if you broke a wheel running over an empty beer can.

Oh, and by the way its ‘wheel’ not ‘rim’. The ‘rim’ is the part of the wheel that goes around the spider/hub

27. octavio l said,

August 13, 2009 at 12:04 am

them joints is hot mac

28. Luigi Capannelli said,

August 14, 2009 at 5:04 pm

I am writing from Italy, and I can’t believe somebody can think this is a car anymore.
    First of all Cadillac is not that luck because it cannot rely on aesthetics that much. That’s why you should pay much attention when you do modify anything, it’s very risky, like in this case where the car looks more like a fire department boat than a car. It’s a very ugly boat. Forget about it. But the problem is that it wasn’t cute neither at the beginning. That’s why people in America they go buy Italian or German cars. Don’t give up though. You can make it better!!!

29. Dreadhead said,

September 28, 2009 at 2:42 pm

bunch of fools on here why even click on the picture and come hate on the man. all the people on here that dislike the look of the escalade with 30’s why did you waste your time clicking the picture and leaving a comment about it if it is not your style or taste. you r*dnecks/ rice burners/ etc choose to spend your money on tractors and lawn mowers and little sh*tty civics with turbo to kill yourself and the r*dnecks go spend just as much to lift there car as we do yet they go get the shit all muddy we actually keep it clean with the lift and big wheels. somewhere along the lines dont get mad that you cant afford $40,000 worth of wheels alone. CLEAN ESCALADE WITH CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN RIMS

30. Mr. Porsche said,

October 7, 2009 at 1:48 am

Lol. This is great. Listen to these fools.
    “Too bad all of my cars will beat your piece of sh*t Porsche.
    Including my 08? SSC Ultimate Aero TT.
    And my 08? Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren.”
    Yeah, lol you are full of shit. Sure you never even been on a track. I bet you drive a Hyundai with some gay ass hub caps and an intake. Oh! And wait…
    “Mr porshe shut the fu*k up you just bi*chin cause you got a shi*ty 75 porshe I got a fuc*ing 2008 lamborhgini revington. Hit me up when you want to put that piece of sh*t on the track with the revington them 30’s clean”
    Fool, learn how to spell. Lamborghini Reventon. lol, Sure you got one. You are probably some rice boy with a civic, You know how I know that? Cause you got so damn defensive. This is a hoot. You guys keep leaving your low IQ comments. And learn something about automobiles, and proper sports cars. Because none of you have mentioned one so far… except me lol. Oh yeah, and I’m not a redneck, but trucks are made for doing tough shit, not being driven by pussies on the street, escalades are fail. The only Cadillac worth a damn is the CTS. Now to the next person to respond, please have some intellegence. And don’t bullshit about having your dream cars. Porsche FTW, greatest sports cars ever.

31. Greatest Ever said,

October 17, 2009 at 7:05 pm

haha, dono what to say bout that sh*t you all are writing here (expect mr. capannelli and dreadhead). wtf is your problem? are you all frustratet cause you only drive 6th hand 500 $ cars? let the man alone – is it your drive? did you v to handle it on the track? someone really think this car is for the track? think the answer is no. this is a question of style and attitude – you got or not and we all definate it diffrent. who cares if a car on 30´s is hard to drive. if you have those kind of wheels (and yes its not rims) you want dirt them on the track and m sure you want drive more the 10mph anyway – no one will see what you got there. those kind of cars are for playin on the boulevard and pimp hustlin – somethin special.
    @ those cousin with the hummer on 34’s, 2008 lamborhgini revington (lol learn how to spell it and come back shorty) 08? SSC Ultimate Aero TT and 08? Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren – where do you have them – on nfs on your fu*kin ps2?
    @ mr. porsche – your first post shows clearly how frustrated you are. your problem is you are jealous (you wish the poor boy that got a lambo as b-day present to wreck it? – go get cancer). and hey why to buy a new porsche? go buy you a TT or r8 for the money you will pay for the porsche (aslong you don´t wanna got a sissy cayman or boxster) you get a nice kit and tuning too. but stay at the 76 its a classic. and hey, what you know bout drivin? do you have “autobahnen” there now?
    @ mathew – nice, keep them clean and stay drivin smooth.

finally to the escalade – like the idea of 30´s on it. looks really cool even the wheels are not not my kind of style and i don´t like the grill. came to your pic cause i think i will got 24´s in black on my escalde and lift it up to make it ready for some dirt action. all in one a nice and clean drive. thanks for publish.

don´t jock my swagg!

32. Mr. Porsche said,

October 21, 2009 at 2:05 pm

*ahem* “what I know about drivin?” Who cares about the autobahn. People think its this highway with no speed limit, bullsh*t. There is a speed limit I have been on it. And its just a highway, not even a track. And don’t talk sh*t about the Cayman and Boxster. I have driven both, a 2007 Boxster S on the Central Arizona College track, and a 2009 Cayman S at Arroyo Seco Raceway, and there was not a single 911 that I could not pass. Im not jealous of these magazine racers here, becuase they don’t have shi* on me. I just like to flaunt the fact that I’m a “wise ho”.

33. hendy said,

November 23, 2009 at 12:21 am

It really is quite entertaining while sad to see people having a dumba** b1tch on the internet over cars. Jermaine, Mr. Porsche, Greatest Ever and any others, thankyou we all see your IQ on the Internet here

34. bryce said,

February 25, 2010 at 9:50 am

How could you knock this truck? Maybe the rims aren’t street legal here in canada as 28’s are as big as we can legally get… but why would you hate this luxury truck on huge bright full rims? Obviously you could buy a cheap house in nowhereville for the same price as this… but if you have this truck i hope you have more than just this truck lol. I drive a 2006 navigator on similar style rims but they are 24’s. Does this mean i have a small penis? Not everyone is overcompensating lol, that is yet another stupid remark, a funny one, yet uneducated. Often people who are referred to as having small cocks drive little sports cars and are very concerned with how much money they have and how people view them. Me, I couldn’t care less I always was told I was dumb for having rims on my navi, but I got them for me because I always wanted them. My next truck will be an escalade on 28’s, I’m 22 years old and thats what my generation is doing now. Maybe when my insurance allows and I’m closer to 30 I’ll buy a porche or a benz, but I dont need class right now, lol I’m in university for god sakes lol.

35. "THAT ONE" said,

February 26, 2010 at 5:13 pm

“Different Strokes For Different Folks” It amazes me how people can click on a pic and start talkin down on someones elses vehicle if u clearly dont like what u are looking at then dont look at it…but i guess what else would we do if we didnt have ignorent a** people in the world…I personally like the truck i wouldnt spend all that money for the rims but i think it looks good and wouldnt talk down on its his money his ride…i like it homie keep the hustle going!!

36. damel roberts said,

March 2, 2010 at 9:00 am

thats shyt go hard ma nigga

37. Metal Goddess said,

March 10, 2010 at 1:34 am

so…uh….whos caddy at the top is this anyways?

38. Skip ChewBauker said,

May 23, 2010 at 1:29 am

Since everyone on here has a lambo,benz, or a porcshe let me tell you all yall
    s*ck a*s and yall dont have anything on me…I have a Bugatti with 34 inch rims/wheels on it and i only use it to drive fishing….Duesch bags!!!!!

39. Ron Fortier said,

June 16, 2010 at 12:12 pm

If you want to avoid safe tire issues go with tires that last long and properly maintain them.

40. LA VERGA MAS GRANDE said,

June 24, 2010 at 12:59 am

like the truck. like the wheels. my personal taste i say a bit more tire and a bit less rim. still a dope ride

41. THEJOKERXIII said,

August 25, 2010 at 3:25 pm

I got the same escalade ext 06 how u avoid the tires touching in the sides of the body and under of frame ,do I have to cut o modified anything?

42. CTS thread said,

December 9, 2010 at 12:38 am

[...] BEST WHITE DIAMOND EVER top that mike and shayne http://www.101modifiedcars.com/2008/…h-wheels-dubs/ and this lovely work Reply With [...]

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URL