Proton Satria Neo – Bodykit

Proton Satria Neo was launched in June 2006. It is a 3-door hatchback.

Engine (s) –

1.3 liter Campro Engine – S4PE Inline 4 DOHC 16 valve (94 bhp horsepower / 70 kW)

1.6 liter Campro Engine – S4PH Inline 4 DOHC 16 valve (110 bhp horsepower / 82 kW)

Transmission – 5-speed manual and 4-speed automatic (gearboxes supplied by Mitsubishi which is used by first generation Proton Satria)

Curb weight – 1197kg (2639 lb)

Proton Satria Neo Front Bumper Body Kit

Proton Satria Neo Front Bumper Body Kit

Proton Satria Neo performance:

Top Speed 0-100km/h
Proton Satria Neo 1.6 (A) 185 13.7
Proton Satria Neo 1.6 (M) 190 11.5
Proton Satria Neo 1.3 (A) 180 16.0
Proton Satria Neo 1.3 (M) 175 12.1

Proton Satria Neo Side Skirt Body Kit

Proton Satria Neo Side Skirt Body Kit

Proton Satria Neo Rear Bumper Body Kit

Proton Satria Neo Rear Bumper Body Kit

Proton Satria Neo with Rays Volk Racing TE37 Time Attacks 16 inch black painted 4 lug nuts wheels rims, Falken ZIEX ZE-912 205/45R16 87V All-Season Value and Performance Tires.

More Pictures of Modified Proton Satria Neo 3 door hatchback

Subscribe now to know more about this modified cars

Name

No Spam, we value your privacy !

15 Comments »

1. entakit said,

February 19, 2008 at 8:04 pm

looks better with that rear bumper body kits…..where can i get it…?

2. azam said,

April 15, 2008 at 2:40 pm

I want to know how much is the overall price of this neo bodykit. Actually i’m interested to have it on my neo. can u plz leave ur contact no for me to call u back

3. rahimee said,

June 11, 2008 at 8:46 pm

4. henry said,

July 5, 2008 at 4:23 pm

how cost was it? reply me thx

5. patrick said,

August 16, 2008 at 9:30 am

How much does the complete kit cost? and where can i get it from?

6. AH FAI said,

September 11, 2008 at 6:28 pm

.Actually i’m really interested to have it on my neo.( its this called G-concept ? ) I want to know how much is the overall price of this neo bodykit + installation and paint.. pls leave down yr contact and address ..and also the most important Price for me TQ

7. CH. TAN said,

September 12, 2008 at 9:24 am

hi there , i’m from malaysia .I want to know how much is the overall price of this neo bodykit. Actually i’m interested to have it on my neo. its this the G-concept ? it looks almost, can i know the price + installation with paint
    where can i get this in malaysia … pls leave down yR contact, TQ !

8. joe said,

February 17, 2009 at 9:47 pm

i think this is the ugliest satria i ever seen. better keep the original looks.

9. Arif said,

September 4, 2009 at 12:57 am

How does it cost?whre can I get it in johor bahru..

10. fey said,

September 29, 2009 at 3:08 am

How much is the prices of the bodykit fullset?

and where can i get it?

11. nicole said,

November 23, 2009 at 12:33 am

hey, i have been lookin for ages to try and find a satria neo gxr body kit that will fit and i cant find any… everyone asks you this but dop u no how much it is? and were i can find one? im in australia atm and i know more then likely i will have to get it sent from over seas but thats ok cause i want it!!! sop if you can please help me that will be much appreciated..
    cheers nicole

12. akya said,

November 25, 2009 at 9:20 pm

How much is the prices of the bodykit full set?where can i get it?

13. huskfa said,

December 10, 2009 at 3:37 am

i think this body kit looks great. Where cn I have it in Malacca and wat’s da cost? TQ

14. Azman said,

January 24, 2010 at 9:17 am

i really love satria neo…im going to have 1…in march or april 2010…dark grey colour…..with 17 inch sport rim….chrome…wow it will look standard modified and smart…..hello frens lets organise proton satria neo sarawak tour….any more idea?

15. nicka said,

April 14, 2010 at 3:48 pm

looked simple..but nice to look…

RSS feed for comments on this post · TrackBack URL